Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

7 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,770 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-18-2022, 09:49 AM -
Well, as you can see, I would have failed miserably last week against the money line. The 10.5 points offered would not have been enough and my bet taking the Panthers plus the points would have cost me.  So, it's obvious now why I don't bet.!!!  Tongue  My early sentiment, saying that the Rams should cover the spread, was correct, and a wise wager would have been the Rams to cover even giving away 10.5.

So, I wonder where the line will be this week as the Panthers take on the Bucs at B of A in Charlotte.??

AND... What about the game last week against the Rams.??  Well, the first half was better than I expected. The second half was a disaster. The whole second half --- NO points scored.  For the whole game, only 2-10 3rd down conversions. That's abysmal.!!  McCaffrey goes off for a buck sixty on 20 touches. The rest of the offense gained 45 net yards -- TOTAL for the game.  WTH.. Depressed Wtfsign 

Were there ANY bright spots..??  Hmmm......Hard to say.  McCaffrey continues to perform in an offense that is terrible.  PJ Walker looked OK in the 1st quarter.  And Jacob Eason was decent in his first appearance for the Panthers. Only his second career NFL game.....  The Panthers Defense scored for the third time this year, and now leads the NFL in Scoring Defense.  That's about it.....  Depressed Bag

Messages In This Thread
RE: WEEK 6 THOUGHTS -- BEFORE & AFTER THE GAME - by Hobbit99 - 10-18-2022, 09:49 AM