Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

23 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,048 posts 569 threads Joined: Dec 2019
11-11-2022, 12:08 AM -
I'm happy for PJ as well. I'm on the record as far as PJ is concerned. I thought back then he was really just a backup QB in the NFL. I still think that, for the most part. However, giving credit where it's due, PJ has shown to be a TOUGH guy. He's not particularly accurate with the ball. He's not particularly sharp with his reads. He is more of a 'game manager'. But, he CAN move with the ball and makes plays often enough to keep the Panthers competitive. Right now that's about all you could ask for.  There's some more tough games coming up. He will be tested, that much is certain (if he continues to play..). I say as long as we're sort of competitive, Let him play.

The next game against the Ravens will be a tough one in Baltimore. Then we have Denver at home before our Bye week (Week 13). The Ravens game should go in the "Loss" column for sure. Denver will probably be a loss as well.... although who can say for certain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WEEK 10 THOUGHTS -- BEFORE & AFTER THE GAME - by Hobbit99 - 11-11-2022, 12:08 AM