Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

23 posts in this topic
Firstchance
Posting Freak

764 posts 85 threads Joined: Dec 2019
11-11-2022, 11:25 AM -
If I were in charge and I know I’m not, I will be getting Freeman signed to a two or three year deal and extend Luvu. As far a PJ, I’m still not a buyer. He has done decent at times with what I consider perfect game plans from McAdoo and not so perfect at other times…and quite frankly just about anyone in division football “could” be able to carry out those game plans in the same way PJ has, both good and bad. Those game plans take the air out of the ball and creates play action opportunities. Now if we can’t be aggressive and successfully run the football then we and PJ will be in big trouble. So with that said I will also give a big shout off to the oline. I expect our opponents to make adjustments and try to shut down our run game and if that happens I feel PJ will have major issues.

With all that said, agree or disagree, it just my opinion.

Regarding who plays, I think it will be PJ. Baker is done! We will accept losing a 5th round pick verses a 4th rounder if he gets enough snaps. Darnold might get some time, with the hope someone signs him and we can get a compensatory pick…otherwise we move on from them both.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WEEK 10 THOUGHTS -- BEFORE & AFTER THE GAME - by Firstchance - 11-11-2022, 11:25 AM