Time to start talking college QB’s
Started by Firstchance

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
Firstchance

716 posts 81 threads Joined: Dec 2019
11-18-2022, 04:04 PM -
Bennett. His size concerns me. Has a quick release and is accurate while in the pocket BUT he gets a fair amount of time that I’m not sure he will get at the next level. Not as accurate when he is on the move outside the pocket. Really doesn’t thrill me to watch him BUT he wins! He does have a great support system. Arm strength is decent but doesn’t have the zip. But he wins. See the field well, accurate to mid range but puts too much air in deep routes. But he wins. He has the leadership IT, best of the group. And he wins. Also holds for extra points and field goals. I guess that’s a plus. I think he will be a solid back up in time.

Nix wasn’t even in my mix first half of the season. Seems not to be able to read a defense, was inaccurate much too often, actually seemed a little lost. But he has continued to improve and improve rapidly. Maybe the slow (and bad start) was that he was new to the offense and his supporting staff. ??? Have a great arm, very athletic, probably the most athletic of this group. And his last three games have been better than good. Will be curious to see if he finishes strong or just had a few good weeks. Their offense is rather different. He has a tendacy to leave the pocket quickly. Maybe just how that offense is set up… won’t work at the next level. A lot of QB runs which don’t thrill me. Shows a lot of leadership even though his first year there. He is a curious one for sure but the past several games have he has been twice as good as Stroud.
This post was last modified: 11-18-2022, 04:15 PM by Firstchance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to start talking college QB’s - by Firstchance - 11-18-2022, 04:04 PM