Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

9 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,048 posts 569 threads Joined: Dec 2019
11-28-2022, 05:46 PM -
I don't think anyone feels sorry for him, at least I hope they don't. His contract at Nebraska is for 72 Mil and 8 years. There is no word yet on how it is going to be paid out, but the early indications are that Nebraska's contract will "offset" most, if not all, of the remaining amount due to Rhule on his Panthers contract. This bit of 'tomfoolery' shows a bit of intelligence on the part of the Panthers money machine. Quite a big saving in real dollars for the Panthers.

There is an interesting 'aside' to this discussion as it applies to Matt Rhule and his thought process. Knowing what we do now about his Panthers contract, the question begs asking. WHY would Rhule be in a hurry to jump into another contract. He COULD (maybe SHOULD..??) have chosen to sit at home on the couch and draw his fully guaranteed salary from the Panthers. A full 35-40 Mil over the next 4 years...... for doing nothing..!!!  The job at Nebraska doesn't lose him any money, but now he has to work for it.!!

Hmmm....maybe he just loves Nebraska. Or maybe Julie doesn't want him hanging around the house all the time.  I don't know, but there probably is a reason. Well, maybe... ??
Huh
This post was last modified: 11-28-2022, 05:48 PM by Hobbit99.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MATT RHULE-- WILL HE (??.) YES HE WILL.... HELLO, CORNHUSKERS - by Hobbit99 - 11-28-2022, 05:46 PM