Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,048 posts 569 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-10-2022, 02:20 PM -
Tomorrow will tell a story. The Panthers QB carousel has calmed down somewhat since Mayfield departed. We have Darnold starting (for now..) and PJ Walker backing him up. If needed we have a true rookie (Cheek.) on the PS. I don't think he's ever played a snap, so lets hope he won't be needed.

As the week progressed, the Panthers slowly gained a little ground against the spread. The latest numbers show the Panthers as 3.5 point "dogs' at Seattle. That follows what most (if not all..) of the prognosticators think will happen. The most current synopsis I have seen indicates that the 'Hawks' are a consensus favorite in this game. I've looked at 15 different 'predictions' and only one favors the Panthers. Lance Pugmire (USA Today) picks the Panthers 24-21. Everyone else favors the Seahawks.

Right now, Geno Smith is tearing up the league. He leads in several different statistics. So, it's not unexpected that Seattle is favored.

Holy Moly..!!!  Imagine that..!!  Two former JETS QBs are facing off as starters with playoff implications for one team at least.
Worship

Messages In This Thread
RE: WEEK 14 THOUGHTS --- BEFORE & AFTER THE GAME - by Hobbit99 - 12-10-2022, 02:20 PM