IT'S A LONG SHOT IN A DARK HALLWAY, BUT THERE'S STILL A CHANCE....
Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,048 posts 569 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-13-2022, 11:35 AM -
(12-13-2022, 06:09 AM)PantherFan007 Wrote: The only thing I say about it is that unless we are good.... REAL good, we should have zero expectations even if we made the playoffs.

TRUTH.....   Worship

However, it won't take much to show improvement over the past few seasons.  Right now, that's all I'm hoping for.  Back when.....WAY back, before the season started, the question was asked "What would you consider to be a successful season.?" This question was asked in reference to Rhule's continued existence here as a HC.  My response back then was  "A winning season..". While playing a 17 game season, a "winning season" would require nine (9) wins.  THAT is still possible (theoretically..).  SO... after the bungled mess that represented the first half+ of the Panthers' season, I will GLADLY accept any improvement over these last games. I would hate to settle for six wins (but even THAT would be an improvement..). So, seven wins, eight, or maybe (???) nine wins, would be a pleasant surprise and make me deliriously happy, considering the hole we were in and are now trying to climb out of.

You take your  small  pleasures where and when you can.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: IT'S A LONG SHOT IN A DARK HALLWAY, BUT THERE'S STILL A CHANCE.... - by Hobbit99 - 12-13-2022, 11:35 AM