Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

2 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-31-2022, 07:20 PM -
Saturday evening... 7:00 PM --  Final thoughts (for today at least..).

I've been thinking about this game all day (and yesterday too..). I've watched the recent games and looked at the betting lines. Honestly, I have to say I think this game belongs to the Panthers. I know the sports books think the Bucs are 3--3 1/2 point favorite. But, like most every week, I think they have missed the point here. This game belongs to the team who WANTS it more. I believe the Panthers want to win this one. And I believe that Steve Wilks has them mentally ready to win. The only question is about the performance.  Have to wait and see how bad they want it.

So, the heck with the Bucs 3 1/2 point favoritism.  I'm going with the Panthers against the spread. It won't be a high scoring game, but the Panthers win by 7-10. Panthers 24-14 (or thereabouts..).

Incidentally, even though the betting lines have the Bucs favored, the prognosticators on the Panthers website who are typically picking against the Panthers, are favoring the Panthers slightly...   Huh

PANTHERS.COM:  Pickin' It-- Favors Panthers.?? -- # SHOCKED.!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: WEEK 17 THOUGHTS -- BEFORE & AFTER THE GAME - by Hobbit99 - 12-31-2022, 07:20 PM