Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Firstchance

715 posts 81 threads Joined: Dec 2019
02-26-2023, 11:57 AM -
(02-26-2023, 02:18 AM)Hobbit99 Wrote:
(02-25-2023, 11:05 PM)Firstchance Wrote: I worry, quite a bit actually about his past injuries. Having a TE in that flex
type position requires a little agility and quickness and I’m just not sure it is there. If he back like three years ago, we need him. Otherwise Sullivan and Rucci fits those mounds
Better than Thomas or Tremble.

I sort of like TT. (Tremble). He catches the ball and is sort of fearless. Still needs some coaching, but he IS really young. Old

I also like TT. If recalled I was extremely high on him coming out of college. An excellent blocker and a great receptor on the first level. But if our O is changing to use the TE like they do at UNC and like a Andy Reid type TE, ie a Travis Kelce you have to have the speed technique hands etc like that of a WR… Tremble no doubt will be given that opportunity I have just never viewed him as such. You are correct, he is young and hopefully can be coached in that area…but guys I can see this going back to an old offense like when Wesley Walls was in town. It will be a throw the ball to run the ball verses a run the ball to throw the ball. Guess time will tell. Go Panthers. You

Messages In This Thread
RE: FREE AGENT TE ERIC EBRON STILL HOPING TO JOIN PANTHERS - by Firstchance - 02-26-2023, 11:57 AM