IN RETROSPECT: FIRST ROUND QUARTERBACKS SINCE 2010
Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Firstchance

716 posts 81 threads Joined: Dec 2019
03-23-2023, 06:25 AM -
Great to review the qb selections from years before…even if I don’t absolutely agree with all this gentleman’s opinions. At least the Panthers appear they are putting in the work to try and make the best selection. Personally don’t think this is an outstanding qb year, in my scouting report…lol…I see Stroud being the only top ten worthy pick with Levis being the next in line. Wait for it…Bryce will be a complete failure at the next level, let’s come back and review this in two years please and I think Richardson will be another Jamarcus Russell. Hoping here that Stroud is the selection and hope he will be a very good qb, just not sure he will be a game changer??? But there is always hope.

There is also the possibility after these apparent through interviews that the Panthers trade back again… that would be very interesting!!! But highly unlikely to happen. You have to trust the process and at least the panthers seem to be doing the process!!

Next years draft, now that’s another story. At least 3 game changers will be in the top five picks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: IN RETROSPECT: FIRST ROUND QUARTERBACKS SINCE 2010 - by Firstchance - 03-23-2023, 06:25 AM