Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,770 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-13-2023, 08:39 PM -
(04-13-2023, 03:37 AM)Firstchance Wrote: Greg has done an excellent job in this endeavor. He has grown and progressed quickly. I thought he took a few steps back on harboring the Bradbury call as in no way and then Bradbury admitting it after the game that it was a good call. Greg went a little over Board and too long, almost like he was going to have the call overturned. Sure he will also learn from that, state a more lacked opinion and move on. Again, he has made tremendous progress.

Yes.... Agreed (mostly..). You're talking about the Super Bowl I assume. I agreed with Greg on that foul. Yeah, Bradberry made contact and in fact may have "held" the receiver slightly (as he said..). However, I would contend that it was really a "No harm" foul. The receiver was clear of the defender and was "clean" long before the ball arrived. The ball was overthrown and virtually uncatchable (IMHO..). The camera angle was not great, so I could have missed something, but I thought it was sort of a "ticky-tack" foul. No real harm done...

Anyway, I think Greg did a GREAT job all year. He deserves to be on that #1 broadcast team.

Messages In This Thread
RE: GREG OLSEN NOMINATED FOR SPORTS EMMY - by Hobbit99 - 04-13-2023, 08:39 PM