Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-14-2023, 02:04 PM -
I think Kristen Balboni is perfectly placed where she is. I hope she stays around for a long time.

My comments up there ^^^ were about all of the content producers (NFL.com; CBS Sports; et.al.) utilizing women (female personalities..) as their "anchors" on their content broadcasts.  None of these women have any on-field experience with football, or baseball, or ?? So why use them in the "lead" position.??

Hmmm.... Maybe because they know a little something about their demographics, their "target audience"..??  I suspect that 95%+ of the viewers of these shows are men. It is a male dominated audience.  Hence...Why not give the guys a pretty face to look at.??  It works for me, and I realize it.  It also eliminates a lot of the "hate" spewed against the abrasive male personalities out there like Stephen Smith, Skip Bayless and others.  Why deal with all of that angst and hate and gnashing of teeth.??

Just give them a cute, vivacious, female personality who can handle the guys and knows how to talk to a camera. It makes sense, considering the target audience.

There..... I guess I answered my own question.  

Bag Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: MINA KIMES -- KRISTEN BALBONI TALK PANTHERS QB PROSPECTS - by Hobbit99 - 04-14-2023, 02:04 PM