Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
BlackCatzFan

399 posts 44 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-23-2023, 09:38 AM -
(04-22-2023, 11:31 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote:
(04-22-2023, 09:41 PM)Josh21 Wrote: I get ure comments in the other thread now.  Sorry if I spread disinformation.  I post what I see.  It could always b wrong.  Can’t tell one way or the other.  Just posting what’s out there.  Love to see Stroud n others actual scores.

YOU didn't do anything. You posted the information...which we NEEDED to see.  My comments were about these nincompoops who WRITE this stuff. There absolutely should be a way to hold these guys to a "standard of care".  Publishing outright crap like that should be outlawed.!!  They should be forced to apologize and take it down.

Until then, folks ........ Use care in believing what you see out there in the 'vapor'. A LOT of it is terrible mis-information. And some of it is downright fraudulent lies.!!
"Caveat Emptor"  Fbwow
I agree with you about nincompoops… some of the “journalism” like ones surrounding this is just terrible and hard to read.  It all feels like unfinished fodder, just to get a word out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEW DETAILS -- S2 COGNITION TESTS -- LEAKED SCORES - by BlackCatzFan - 04-23-2023, 09:38 AM