Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,158 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-26-2023, 05:28 AM -
(04-25-2023, 09:18 PM)Firstchance Wrote:
(04-25-2023, 08:43 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: But, you know.... Let says they have taunted Bryce Young as The Guy over the past month or so, but have their eye set on someone else.  It would actually make sense that they keep dangling Bryce Young as the #1 pick.  It would sweeten the pot for anyone who seriously wanted to get him and mortgage the farm to get the Panthers to move back down two or three picks (and perhaps STILL get "Their Guy").

Agreed. But… someone else would really have to want him, you know a small undersized NFL qb and there has been zero discussion concerning such. As many here know I see Young being a total bust. I hope I’m completely wrong but I just can’t get excited.

Oh yeah, I get it, but just playing all the cards, it "could" make sense as to why the Panthers have seemingly tried to boost Bryce Young as the #1 pick and how great he is, or you could say, at least, that they did nothing to dispel the rumors.  As I have said all along, I personally feel that Bryce Young is one good hit away from morphing into Tua Tagovailoa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panthers Announce They've Made Decision On No. 1 Overall Pick - by PantherFan007 - 04-26-2023, 05:28 AM