Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
Firstchance
Posting Freak

764 posts 85 threads Joined: Dec 2019
08-26-2023, 06:33 AM -
I thought Bryce was pretty decent against their 2’s. My only criticism was that he was locked in on his first read the whole time but that could have came specifically from the coaching staff???

Ricky Lee III, whoever he is, outplayed Icky. Houston we have an issue at LT. Icky has zero quickness to his left… it showed all last year and frankly has not been able to be corrected to this date. Still hope but that, again, didn’t look good. He does well in run blocking and against the bull rush but his left movement is limited at best.

CJ Henderson, didn’t have a bad night, he had a horrible night. I hop his prior body of work and special team contributions help him not to be cut as last night was brutal.

Thielen not only looks the part but plays the part and plays with toughness. Our best pickup in quite some time.

Eli Leota may have made the squad last night, he was all over the place, sideline to sideline and always in pursuit.

Spencer Brown won’t make our regular squad but maybe has played his way onto another’s teams.

O line looked more polished with the exception on Icky.

Just my thoughts on things that stood out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFICIAL WEEK THREE PRESEASON 2023 GAMEDAY THREAD - LIONS @ PANTHERS - by Firstchance - 08-26-2023, 06:33 AM