Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
08-29-2023, 03:11 PM -
(08-29-2023, 01:58 PM)Firstchance Wrote: Only sort of a surprise, something can still happen, is us having five TE’s. I don’t see that happening but it’s also not 4 yet.

And a disappointment was Spencer Brown, I thought he “earned” a spot more aim than Hubbard and Blackshear.

Oh yea. Deion Jones. Lol lol lol

LOL...Yeah. I understand. The TE room is a bit of a quandary right now. As I mentioned in the other thread, I would like to trade Gio Ricci for Spencer Brown. But Ricci has value as a proven "Power" Back and as a ST player. When they Panthers put the "Jumbo" package on the field, short yardage, Red Zone, Goal Line, etc., Ricci will be in there as a ball carrier or as a blocker. He probably won't get any snaps as a TE. So the fact that he is "listed" as a TE.....means nothing. Brown is a better RB, but a blocker..???   ¿Quien sabe?  I would rather have Spencer Brown.

I am, however, a real fan of Blackshear. His gutsy KO returns say a lot about his athleticism and drive. I don't forget easily. Last year proved his utility as a returner and he has a LOT of speed and quickness. It's hard to fault that....and hard to downplay it as well. Chuba Hubbard has also had some good playing time.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
RE: AND THE FIRST CUTS ARE IN........ NARROWING DOWN TO 53-MAN ROSTER - by Hobbit99 - 08-29-2023, 03:11 PM