Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-14-2023, 02:47 PM -
Last season I tracked all of this stuff. I decided not to do it this season. (Maybe I should have..??)

SO.... Is anyone aware of Who is where on the roster.??  I have to admit, I'm sort of lost.  Once I realized that I was lost, I did what you're supposed to do (so THEY say...). I stopped, considered, and decided to break out my compass and GPS to try to figure it out.

Examples: 
Are you all aware that the Panthers do NOT have a QB on the Practice Squad.?? Who runs the OPFOR on practice days each week.?? No backup.??

Are you aware that the Panthers just added CB Sam Webb from the Raiders Practice Squad.?? That means he had to go to our ACTIVE 53 roster.

Are you aware that we signed CB Lamar Jackson (the Cornerback not the QB..). He's on the Practice Squad.

Are you aware that we now have 11 DBs on our 53 roster.?? (6 CBs and 5 S..) PLUS 5 more on the PS. SO... 16 DBs total (including 2 injured..)

***There are other roster surprises too. I am not certain what all of this means. I am just a little lost in it all. I normally follow roster "transactions" pretty closely, but apparently not this year.??  I guess I'm just ...... confused??

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479pojwz9gtheailurdq...y.gif&ct=g]
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
?? IS ANYONE AWARE--?? ROSTER ?? - by Hobbit99 - 09-14-2023, 02:47 PM
RE: ?? IS ANYONE AWARE--?? ROSTER ?? - by Josh21 - 09-17-2023, 03:37 PM