Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

8 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,041 posts 566 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-25-2023, 05:40 AM -
OK, so the Panthers are 0-3. We finally put up some decent numbers this past Sunday against the Seahawks, but unfortunately the Offense could not deal with the 12th Man in Seattle. Errors in judgement and poor performance caused the Panthers to come up short. So now, we look forward to Week 4.

Week 4 pits the Panthers against the Vikings at BofA, on Sunday at 1:00 P.M. The upcoming week of practice will give us some hints about Who is IN and Who is OUT; Who is injured, and Who is recovered; and various and sundry other tidbits that might make our week better...(or worse..). I expect Bryce Young to be back on the field, although I shudder to think about it. I am concerned about Frankie Luvu, and Woods and Henderson as well. These new injuries to go along with the prior list struck down in Weeks 1 & 2.

So where does that leave us..??  The all-seeing and all-knowing sultans of the 'MoneyLine' are always ready to jump into the fray. They start the new week off with the Panthers as a 3 point underdog. If you allow the 'normal' 3-point sway for home field advantage, then that means the Vikings are really favored by a touchdown (if the game were played on a 'neutral' field..). I expect that line will probably grow in favor of the Vikings as the week  moves closer to game day.

That's it for now... There will be more to discuss later ---- and of course when you guys decide to hold forth...
This post was last modified: 09-25-2023, 05:42 AM by Hobbit99.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
WEEK #4 PANTHERS - VIKINGS 'EARLY TALK' - by Hobbit99 - 09-25-2023, 05:40 AM