Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

18 posts in this topic
Firstchance
Posting Freak

765 posts 85 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-28-2023, 04:36 PM -
Okay I will go against my grain and remain civil… with my honest thoughts.

First and foremost I am under the impression that this team is actually being ran and ruined unfortunately by Tepper. I do believe it was Tepper that wanted Young and Tepper that makes Reich play him. In his defense Tepper is also containing Frit and while he has made some decent decisions he has clearly and certainly made more bad decisions. Outside of Young, who I said last year we’ll be before the trade and the draft, would be a bust, I stand totally by that. Worse decision that we have ever made in the organization. And for Frit to just release Mayfield, no he was not happy but he was not a disruption was just not smart (stupid would have been uncivil).

I still love my Panthers but, we had a solid chance to have been competitive in two years, I think that is at least 4 now and if they keep hoping for young it could be anywhere for 5 to 10 years.

I have no problem with Reich, there are others I would have had but Reich is okay and I certainly feel an upgrade from Wilks.

Until Tepper steps back and just focuses on making money off other people’s money we will remain in this downturn. Once he steps away, really away and we get a legit GM then and only then will be be able to start an actual rebuild.

I know you guys will disagree agree and that fair. It is my honest opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PANTHERSFANZ -- 2023 SEASON FEELINGS & EXPECTATIONS - by Firstchance - 09-28-2023, 04:36 PM