Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

9 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,223 posts 722 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-01-2023, 07:03 PM -
(10-01-2023, 03:04 PM)Firstchance Wrote: This is really sad, Vikings didn’t bring the attitude and their A game and we still lost.  I’m sorry guys I’ll stand by my feelings on Tepper, on Young and the length of time when we will be competitive week in week out. It’s just sad.

Breaking news. Tepper is changing our colors to Brown and Orange to pay tribute to the Cleveland Browns.

The entire Organization down.  We have traded away everything that really mattered.  And the "new elite coaching staff" have shown me literally nothing.

And, if Bryce Young were worth trading up and getting the #1 overall pick, why on God's green earth don't they set him up for success?  Why not let him throw the ball.  We had receivers last year that could catch the ball, even get open from time to time, but how many plays were passing plays today?  Very, very few.  We have Tight Ends. Where are they? We have receivers, where are THEY??

Even the freaking announcers commented that we were getting "so predictable" that the Vikings didn't even have to guess what was next.  

And I don't know if it's the play calling or the quarterback, but Bryce Young looks like a lost little kid out there.  I honestly feel bad for him.  

I'm seriously sick to my stomach over watching this same ole crapola every. single. season.  Year after year, faces change, nothing else changes. 

At this point, I honestly don't care to watch anymore until they can field an Offense that can compete higher than a Division II college team.
This post was last modified: 10-01-2023, 07:04 PM by PantherFan007.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS VS VIKINGS - by PantherFan007 - 10-01-2023, 07:03 PM