Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

18 posts in this topic
Firstchance
Posting Freak

765 posts 85 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-05-2023, 07:41 AM -
Very well reasoned as always.

I’m slightly more off the cuff. What I have a hard time trying to figure out in my mind is this… players, coaches, owners, the league and the majority of the fans EXPECT their team to go out play hard and attempt to win EVEN when they become out of playoff contention.

My feelings of Young aside (yes I still feel as though he was the biggest bust in the draft and we even gave up as seats for him)….and I understand he need to develop, but can’t he develop in practice? Can’t he be thrown in when and if your season is gone, to develop.

It’s speculation entirely, but most of all we do here is speculation… I just have that gut feeling that Tepper wanted him, he owns the team so that is perfectly fine but why criticize the staff when it is obvious that Young can’t throw the ball with accuracy 15-20 downfield. Heck over half his pass completions is no more than like a handoff to a RB. But I think Reich has to do that to have a chance on winning, there is not another option… at this point. His play calling was slightly different than the Seattle game but was that because Dalton has that ability and Young doesn’t or at least has not shown such in practice.

Tepper can do anything he wants, he paid for it, he has that right. But it’s my opinion until he steps away and accepts letting football people be football people this organization is stuck in quick sand.

Not trying to be a conspiracist just how I have viewed things since Tepper bought this team.
Okay, now y’all can bash me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PANTHERSFANZ -- 2023 SEASON FEELINGS & EXPECTATIONS - by Firstchance - 10-05-2023, 07:41 AM