Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

18 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,770 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-07-2023, 12:46 AM -
We are now 1/4 of the way through the season (...meh.. More or Less..) and the Panthers are sitting at 0-4 (TRUTH), I thought this would be a good time to do another "prediction" thread.  So, lets concentrate on the schedule, four games at a time -- 1/4 season blocks. With the first 1/4 in the books, that leaves 3/4 left to play. We'll look at four games starting this week, then follow that with four more starting in Week 10, and ending with the final five games starting in Week 14.  So... Currently the Panthers are 1/4 of the way through --- W-L RECORD = 0-4

PREDICTION:

Week 5: AT - Detroit LIONS --- LOSS -- (0-5) 

Week 6: AT - Miami DOLPHINS --- LOSS -- (0-6)

Week 7:  BYE

Week 8: HOME - Houston TEXANS --- LOSS -- (0-7)

Week 9: HOME - Indianapolis COLTS --- LOSS -- (0-8)

You would think that the Panthers would be able to pull out at least ONE win in this stretch of games.  The LIONS will be a formidable opponent up in Detroit AND the Dolphins will be REALLY tough in Miami. I don't think either one of those games are winnable. Two teams with high-octane offenses will be hard to beat on the road. That leaves only two possibilities. The Texans have the #2 rookie QB (CJ Stroud) who is playing like the #! he should have been. The Panthers COULD win this game, but I don't think it will happen. The Colts have the #3 rookie QB (Anthony Richardson) who is looking more and more like a more athletic Cam Newton. IF the Panthers can take advantage of somewhat suspect throwing accuracy, they COULD win this game also. Sadly, I think the Texans and the Colts continue to improve and the Panthers, although improving in small bits and pieces, will not take advantage of these home games.

Lots of things can impact these games. Notably, injuries, contract disputes, returning players and ..... 'other things'. Have to wait and see.

The Panthers close out the halfway point of the season with an UN-surprising 0-8 record.

AFTER these games are complete we will look at the next four..!!
This post was last modified: 12-04-2023, 04:59 PM by Hobbit99.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
PANTHERS W-L PREDICTIONS--GAMES 13-17--NOW THRU E.O.S - by Hobbit99 - 10-07-2023, 12:46 AM