Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

18 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,048 posts 569 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-07-2023, 02:47 PM -
(10-07-2023, 11:15 AM)Firstchance Wrote: Another reasoned response!
Those first two games could be trap game, who knows how “comfortable” they will prepare and how will they show up game day. The last two, well once again I believe if Dalton is behind center there is a greater opportunity for victory.

Yep.... anything could happen. I EXPECT both of these teams to come out guns blazing on their home fields.  ALTHOUGH, I will admit the Dolphins have been a little hot and cold. They're 3-1, but the scores tell a bit of a story. They beat the Pats by 7 but only score 24 pts. Then they put up 36 against the Chargers but only win by 2.!! Then all h*ll breaks loose and they drop 70 against Denver. Then lose to the Bills in their worst offensive showing of the year so far scoring only 20. It's hard to figure what we'll see, but on their field I don't think it matters too much. Too much offensive power for us.

The Lions are a NOISY place to play. Not as bad as Seattle, but NOISY. They lost a 'close' one against the Seahawks (37-31) then held the Chiefs and the Packers to 20 and the Falcons to 6, winning all three. Scoring 106 points in four games.  I just can't see us winning up in Detroit against that offense.

If I had to pick one game the Panthers might win, it would be the Colts game. Although truthfully, I think Richardson is going to punish us on the ground.

OH... And you're right about Dalton too. If he were playing, I think we could win two or three of these games..... Seriously.
This post was last modified: 10-07-2023, 02:56 PM by Hobbit99.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PANTHERS--W-L--PREDICTIONS--4 GAMES AT A TIME - by Hobbit99 - 10-07-2023, 02:47 PM