Started by BlackCatzFan

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

10 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,048 posts 569 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-13-2023, 05:41 PM -
(10-13-2023, 11:28 AM)PantherFan007 Wrote: I saw the interview with Coach Reich when he mentioned having weekly meetings with Tepper that are "anything but fun", and he states that Tepper makes him challenge himself.  What I heard him saying was, "I wish that guy would STFU and stay out of football business".

Look, I understand that Tepper is a self-made Billionaire, but just because I am a Senior Engineer, it doesn't give me the right to tell Nascar drivers how to drive.

Hmm .... Apples ---> Oranges ....... Oranges ---> Apples

"...Senior Engineer ...right to tell ...drivers ...how to drive" -------   IMHO there is no exact correlation here.

If, for example, you were the owner of a Nascar team ..... You probably shouldn't tell an experienced driver HOW to 'Draft', handle 'oversteer', or hold on to a car that's 'pushing' hard.  BUT OTOH, You ABSOLUTELY WOULD have the right to tell any of your drivers to shape up. You would also have the absolute right to fire any employee who was not performing up to standards.

Right..????
This post was last modified: 10-13-2023, 05:53 PM by Hobbit99.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting tidbit on why we won’t be competitive - by Hobbit99 - 10-13-2023, 05:41 PM