Interesting tidbit on why we won’t be competitive
Started by BlackCatzFan

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

10 posts in this topic
Firstchance

716 posts 81 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-15-2023, 07:19 AM -
I’m sure we all have differing opinions, to some degree.
Personally, Tepper bought them team and can frankly do anything he wants, I can respect that.
However, I can see, sense, feel that he is hands on involved, even controlling.
With that, this team and franchise under his ownership will never to competitive much less successful..
My wish, is that he would be one of those owners who are for the most part hands off, limiting their activities to the large decisions and not the day to day operations. However, his money and he can do what he wants…He needs to allow football people to do football business, simple but true… again, in my opinion.

I believe we have Bryce Young as he was viewed by Tepper in being the next Tesla stock. Again, I respect his right. However, not all of Tepper’s stocks succeed ( but a Tepper clients pays win or lose, NFL doesn’t work that way). Bryce is like an IPO bust, so hyped by the “media” to maybe make money the first day, then it’s down 10% followed by another 10% and continuing until it down to 80% to its real value. ( see RIVN stock ).

Anyways, not trying to persuade anyone, it’s just my opinion. Been a Panthers fan before there was actually a team. As PSL owner from day one, grown to multiple times…one of my best “investments” was to actually sell them all!!! I want this team to do well, to be competitive week in week out. However, I feel we are the new improved Browns of old and Tepper has done so much damage already that if he actually would step back, allow people to do football who actually do football, that we are a minimum of 5 years out from that goal…unfortunately it will only get worse.

Now go Panthers, keep pounding (and may the tom cats improve their performance.)
This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 07:28 AM by Firstchance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting tidbit on why we won’t be competitive - by Firstchance - 10-15-2023, 07:19 AM