WEEK 6 -- DOLPHINS (LOSS) -- TAKEAWAYS...THOUGHTS.??
Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,043 posts 566 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-16-2023, 08:48 AM -
I missed a lot of the 1st half (live). After going back and re-watching it ..... Here are a few thoughts on the game.

** It ended pretty much like I thought it would. We actually scored one more TD than I thought, but our "D" had a 'Pick-6' so that was that.
** The missed FG was a surprise. He has been almost 'automatic' inside of 50 yds.
** Adam Thielen is the REAL DEAL. So glad we have him.
** Chark has a lot of upside. Wish he was more involved all of the time.
** Chuba Hubbard is AT LEAST as effective as Sanders, probably more effective.
** WHAT is the deal with Hayden Hurst.??  WHY are we not using that guy.?? Big, Strong, inside receiver. Good hands. Playmaker. THIS needs to change.
** Tommy Tremble has good hands. Could be a really good TE if he gets to play some more.
** I will admit that Bryce Young looked marginally better in this game. More decisive. Better throws. 2nd half was not as good.

** Brian Burns was a non-factor most of the game. He has turned into a Hot--Cold OLB. Liked him a lot better last year.
** Amare Barno needs to play more.
** Jeremy Chinn needs to play either STRONG Safety close to the box, or ILB. He's okay as a Nickel corner, but not really a fit as a FREE Safety or a CB.
** We NEED Shaq and Luvu on the field at full strength. Without them, our Run Defense is NOT good.

**  Special Teams continues to play football. By far, the best of the three phases.

Okay folks..... Hold forth. Tell me your thoughts on the game. 

Huh
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
WEEK 6 -- DOLPHINS (LOSS) -- TAKEAWAYS...THOUGHTS.?? - by Hobbit99 - 10-16-2023, 08:48 AM