Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

15 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,158 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-17-2023, 07:20 PM -
I have received some emails and messages that the forum was not showing properly for the new members for whatever reason (I rarely open it on my iphone), but it works fine on both of my laptops and desktop at home and both of my work computers.

At any rate, I did upgrade the forum software to the latest version and also updated the theme to the latest version.  Hope this resolves any issues you might be having.

Let me know if it made a difference.

You might have to refresh your page to see any changes.

Sorry about it looking screwy earlier, I was in the middle of the upgrade when I had an urgent bit of business I had to attend. 

Thanks.

NOTE:   TO SELECT THE MOBILE VERSION, you need to scroll to the very bottom right and select the IBP Theme.  The Default Theme is Panthersfanz, but the IBP theme does not show the ShoutBox.  Both themes should fit your mobile devices.

Pro Tip:  I pay for this site out of pocket and have since 2004 with no ads or any other type of revenue, so I personally don't want to bear the expense of some of the latest and greatest forum softwares out there which cost several thousand dollars and hundreds more per year for hosting. 

Just saying ;)
This post was last modified: 10-17-2023, 07:50 PM by PantherFan007.

Messages In This Thread
FORUM UPGRADED TO THE LATEST VERSION - by PantherFan007 - 10-17-2023, 07:20 PM