Who could, would or should we trade.
Started by Firstchance

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

20 posts in this topic
OceanPanther

155 posts 17 threads Joined: Mar 2020
10-18-2023, 12:37 PM -
Well. Johnny Hekker , Eddy Pineiro, JJ Hanson should have no trade clauses.

To get something of greater value than what you have is luck, a Turkey shoot, etc.
Giving up Burns , for example,, Say you get a first and a second and a third ( we probably won’t get that , but it’s pretend ) You then have to be able to draft a very good player, maybe even another defensive end ,, and hope the second and 3rd rounders pan out to be good players. ( I’m not saying the Panthers have done great with 2-3 round pics in the past )
J Chinn ( before the announcement of a quad injury today ) had potential trade value. But wherever we’ve put him throughout the life of his rookie contract, doesn’t have teams clamming for him.
We are snake bit with defensive backs.
I don’t see a lot on offense that other teams will want , where we get a good deal in return . Maybe trade all our tight ends ( yes, all of them ) for a Greg Olsen type player.

I’m of the belief that we need to build the offense line first. Pass protection, and the ability to open holes for a running back . If the QB doesn’t have time, and a running game,, we’ll suffer

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who could, would or should we trade. - by OceanPanther - 10-18-2023, 12:37 PM