Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,043 posts 566 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-19-2023, 09:49 PM -
(10-19-2023, 09:40 PM)Ladypanther Wrote: Frank saying he forgot about him...the week after he had a good game was beyond weird.  You would think there has to be more to the story.  Hope he convinces some team that he is worth something so we can get a decent trade. I do think in the right situation he will be good....or at least better.

EXACTLY... I'm not sure that he's' worth a lot, but anything is better than nothing. Plus we wouldn't have to pay him... Depending on how the deal was worked... Reich's excuse (forgetting..) is just that. An excuse. Had to say something.....  SMH..

Although, to be honest, I am more concerned by the complete lack of respect given to Hayden Hurst.  His lack of usage is BAFFLING.??? He is dynamic and full of fire.  AND absolutely fearless over the middle.  His playing time situation SHOULD be illegal.!!  This level of incompetence is seldom seen and represents just another indication of a failed coaching situation. Maybe Brown is coming in at just the right time..
Huh
This post was last modified: 10-19-2023, 10:14 PM by Hobbit99.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRANCE MARSHALL JR. DEMANDS TRADE, PANTHERS GRANT PERMISSION - by Hobbit99 - 10-19-2023, 09:49 PM