• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

26 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,770 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
11-09-2023, 03:23 PM -
GUYS and GAL(S.??)

You folks crack me up.!!   Joker 

I'll have to admit that the news about the Bears wearing the "wrong jerseys" could be a cause for celebration... well, optimism maybe.  And if Justin Fields is definitely not going to play, (?????)  we DO have a chance. We DO have a chance.!! As LP said, ... "Don't give up.!!" (And JIC I've never said it here, I NEVER give up...).  ALSO ... If OP could bring his "Cannon Fire" to the game, I would happily "mount up...and ride...".

BUT, Just to keep this post on a slightly more even keel..... Has anyone else listened to the Bears presser about this game.?? I went to their website and watched (and listened) to Coach Matt Eberflus as he announced the "story" behind Justin Fields.  THAT was one of the finest pieces of NON-information I have EVER seen.!!!  What a giant Tap-Dance around the subject. Reporters asked him "THE question" several times --- SO, Tyson Bagent is 'starting'.?? ANS: YEP, and Nathan Peterman is backing up. QUES: So Justin Fields is OUT.?? ANS: NO, he's listed as "Doubtful", but he's improving. QUES: So, Bagent is starting, and Fields is not playing.?? ANS: YES, that's right. QUES: So, Justin Fields is "OUT" then.?? ANS: NO, he's "doubtful" but he's improving. QUES: So Fields is not playing, but he's not "OUT".?? ANS: He's not cleared to play. QUES: So, Why does have to be "cleared" -- is there a 'rule' or...?? ANS: You know, the uh, medical staff has to say that he's ready to play and you know, 'do quarterback stuff'. QUES: Wait, you just said ... but ... You know, I'M HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME UNDERSTANDING ... ANS:  (Silence -- Crickets..).

THAT ^^^ is not an exact quote, but it's true to the context of what was said. I've never seen anyone talk so much and say nothing....

SO.... Fields is NOT starting, but he's NOT out. He's not playing but he's NOT "OUT". Someone needs to sprinkle 'holy water' on him so that he can "do quarterback stuff" ----- or something..??  I GIVE UP.....
Huh Huh
This post was last modified: 11-09-2023, 03:25 PM by Hobbit99.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS @ BEARS 2023 TNF - by Hobbit99 - 11-09-2023, 03:23 PM