CALLING ALL PANTHER FANS -- TENNESSEE IS HAPPENING..??
Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

8 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,764 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
11-23-2023, 06:10 PM -
"The Clash Of The Titans" --  Fumble

Right now, as we look forward, the rest of our games are with teams that are under .500, with the exception of the Jaguars (7-3). The GB Packers are close at 5-6, and they just beat the Lions who are 8-3. So better not rule out the Pack. We play The Bucs twice, Saints and Falcons all in our Division. The other three games are Titans, Packers, and Jaguars.

Does anyone want to talk about the Titans.??  Is there anything left to say.??  Are we actually going to compete, or are we just holding another "try-out" for more UDFA talent.??   The Titans are currently 3-7, which is NOT good. But compared to the Panthers they are 3X better than we are. The Titans have beaten the Chargers, the Falcons, and the Bengals.

What do you think.?? Can we go into Tennessee and slay the Titan dragon.?  I'm already on record as saying "loss", so I won't change my mind now. But, seriously, this game could be a potential winner. It's really the only one of the remaining schedule of games that appear winnable to me. I think the Packers and Jaguars are a lost cause. None of the NFC South games look particularly pleasant either.....although the Bucs are an unknown this year (maybe it would be best if we kept it that way...??).
  Depressed 

So, hold forth and imbue us with Panther wisdom.  What say you.??

Sick
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
CALLING ALL PANTHER FANS -- TENNESSEE IS HAPPENING..?? - by Hobbit99 - 11-23-2023, 06:10 PM