Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

18 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,773 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-06-2023, 03:20 AM -
(12-05-2023, 09:21 PM)Josh21 Wrote:
(12-05-2023, 07:24 PM)Ladypanther Wrote: Well....the revised staff got their feet wet with Tampa and had a chance.  IF...there is some growth from that, there could be a couple of W's in the near future.

We can only hope.  I like the running

Hobbit, I cannot pick the Panthers to lose these next 5 games.  I also don’t lie…  take that as u will.

(12-05-2023, 11:16 PM)Josh21 Wrote: I am also a hopeful fan, also a realist.  If we could give da Bears the 2-3 pick that’d b nice.  Lose NE, lose.

Old

I hear ya, Josh.  I am an empathetic idiot sometimes.  I actually don't think there would be much difference in 'what' the Bears end up with. It's more about 'what' WE gave up to get where we are.  Where the Bears end up in the order, matters not (at least to me...). You see what I'm saying.? Because we don't have a 1st round pick at all, where other teams pick just doesn't matter.

NOW... Let's visit the W-L "picks" thing.  So, OK....If you don't want to pick 'em, you shouldn't. I understand, and I don't advocate for lying ..... HOWEVER,  If you're not willing to pick 'em just because you don't want to say it out loud..... Well, I don't really think our opinions (any of us...) are going to affect the outcomes of any of these games.  I am hopeful that we could (MIGHT..) win a couple of them. If you read what I wrote, you can tell which games I think are more "hopeful" than others.  However, none of that means my brain is on a vacation. As much as I WANT the Panthers to blow up the Saints and the Falcons (AND the Bucs...), I just don't think it's going to happen.  My brain won't let me say stuff that it doesn't believe.  EXCEPT --- In jest, of course. But you'll know when I'm jesting -- or being serious, like here and now.
Sad

BTW... I am still interested in what you think about these next five games. Tell us what you think. Your honest opinion..... No reason not to say it. Don't be a fence-sitter, Josh.  Smile Taunt  Big Grin
This post was last modified: 12-06-2023, 03:29 AM by Hobbit99.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PANTHERS W-L PREDICTIONS--GAMES 13-17--NOW THRU E.O.S - by Hobbit99 - 12-06-2023, 03:20 AM