Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

18 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,770 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-08-2023, 04:50 AM -
(12-08-2023, 01:14 AM)Josh21 Wrote: All NFCS games are a toss up.  We could win , or lose all 3.  I’d love 2-1 against.  None are imposing. 

Saints - great roster, no togetherness.

TB, no identity/run gamer

Atl, great running.  Suspect passing.

Our d is legit, o gotta catch up

Packers n Jags?  Highly doubt it.

2 more wins?  We can hope.

Hmmm... Interesting, Josh.

Actually, there is a lot of truth in what you have said here.  Just based on what you've mentioned, their W-L record, and who their opponents were, I would contend that the Falcons are the toughest and the Bucs are the weakest of our upcoming games in the NFC South.  The Jags are definitely the toughest overall. Green Bay, to me, is an unknown. I can't figure out what team they are going to put on the field next. They could be tough, or  they could just fold up and collapse like a worn-out ironing board. BUT, if they play for the next five weeks like they did last Sunday, we are going to be humiliated.

One thing I always consider is the NFC South..... Nothing is guaranteed. Those three games could go any direction. We could win two or three of the remaining games (hell, we could win 'em all..). Or, more likely, we lose them all or win one (or two??) maybe.

¿Quién sabe? ---  Confused   I'm on the record. I've told what I think. No reason to change that now. 
How confident am I ??   Hmm, Not very.... That is why we have to play the games.!!
CoolDance
This post was last modified: 12-08-2023, 04:53 AM by Hobbit99.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PANTHERS W-L PREDICTIONS--GAMES 13-17--NOW THRU E.O.S - by Hobbit99 - 12-08-2023, 04:50 AM