Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

14 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,048 posts 569 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-15-2023, 11:21 PM -
(12-15-2023, 03:09 PM)Firstchance Wrote: Tepper has already sold them and at full price. This is simply no more than the fans trying to resale and cut their losses. Most of next year tickets will be sold early as well, unless someone gives their psl back and then Tepper will simply sell it again. PSL locked in this team from day one… never goes away.

Hey FIRST.!!  You disappeared for awhile.! Glad you're back...

PSLs --- Every team does "season tickets" of some sort. Nothing strange about that. But, make no mistake, PSLs mean little, really. Truth is, every fan who goes to a game  PAYS for the ticket. If the fans decide that the team isn't worth watching, or there is TOO much drama, then the tickets don't sell. Owning the PSL means little. It's just a guarantee, a "license to buy". If the fans are TOO unhappy, they won't buy tickets and they won't buy PSLs either.!! Sure, PSLs represent "sold tickets" over a season. But, unhappy fans mean the PSLs themselves won't sell.

(ASK ME how I know...).

You're right about the absurdly low ticket prices.  THAT is simply fans reselling tickets already purchased (probably). The prices are simply a way to show a ticket owner's displeasure and frustration.  I can't believe those $9.00 tickets are normal "gameday" unsold tickets....

I went to the TicketMaster site to look at the Sunday game with the Falcons..... There are a LOT of tickets available for "RESALE". LOTS of "red" seats. There are always quite a few before a game, but not this many...
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
RE: RECORD LOW PRICES ON PANTHERS TICKETS FOR THIS SUNDAY'S GAME - by Hobbit99 - 12-15-2023, 11:21 PM