Almost Christmas, Green Bay week, random thoughts
Started by Ladypanther

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

17 posts in this topic
Ladypanther

481 posts 77 threads Joined: Oct 2023
12-20-2023, 10:03 AM -
Quiet here so I thought I would start a thread.  Everyone's probably busy this week...some of you may be preparing to travel.  For those who are traveling-hope  the journey is easy and safe. My family lives in other states now and I am just going to stay put and enjoy a little extra time off.

Can't believe it is Dec 20 already.  After tomorrow the days start getting longer.  I am looking forward to that.

I now have renewed optimism about the Panthers:

-Tabor seemed to know what he was doing Sunday.  He had a plan for managing the game in very challenging weather.  He told Chuba not to score at the end.  He wanted to run the clock down and he had faith in Eddie.  The result is the AJC is full of stories about the Falcons losing to the worst team in the NFL and calling for the end of the Arthur Smith era in Atlanta.  Also, the Panthers now avoid the 1 win season.  Seifert is the sole owner of that record.  Next up is breaking Foxy's 2 win season. We can do this.

-Thomas Brown seeming to be feeling his way as a play caller.  He nailed that final drive and has his players executing.  Somehow he had the oline playing better.

-Bryce looked like an NFL QB on that last drive.  His teammates also upped their game.  Want to see more of that.

-Evero has that D playing well especially considering all the injuries.  Hope we can keep him.

-Green Bay comes in looking like they peaked too early and now questioning themselves after 2 bad losses.  Their D has some problems and there are calls for the DC's head.

-Loved the all black uni's and the black helmets.  Team looked bad ass. I want to see a lot more of that combo.

So.....I am thinking the Panthers have a chance against the Pack. Would love to see Bryce have his best game and get some positive press.

My family is having some excitement this week.  My nephew who lives in KY (as does my sister and her husband) is having a baby...their 1st......looks like day after tomorrow.  Little Hudson is already 8lbs 9oz as of Monday's check so I am thinking maybe future TE or LB.  There is nothing that basketball fans in KY hate more than Duke.  So I could not resist.  I sent Hudson a pair of Duke booties/slippers. My brother-in-law is still upset about that infamous Duke/UK game that Duke won with Laettner's last sec heroics.   lol

Hope everyone is having a good week.  MERRY CHRISTMAS  and GO PANTHERS!
This post was last modified: 12-20-2023, 06:19 PM by Ladypanther. Edit Reason: typo

Messages In This Thread
Almost Christmas, Green Bay week, random thoughts - by Ladypanther - 12-20-2023, 10:03 AM