Almost Christmas, Green Bay week, random thoughts
Started by Ladypanther

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

17 posts in this topic
Ladypanther

482 posts 77 threads Joined: Oct 2023
12-21-2023, 06:27 PM -
(12-21-2023, 01:53 AM)Josh21 Wrote: I despise Christmas for what it’s become.  If that offends, JMPO.

My church put on the sign, “It’s about His presence, not ure presents.”  I love that.  I LOVE Christmas for what it truly is.  Remember the reason for the season. 

I hope all of u have a blessed holiday n a wonderful new year!

^JMHO

Hope that wasn’t too dark.

Josh I do not think that anyone should need to apologize for their beliefs.  I do feel strongly that no one should be disrespected or maligned for their belief as well. 

I also want to acknowledge that this time of year can be difficult for many people.  They have suffered a loss, have a serious illness or someone close to them does, feels alone, are economically challenged, or many other reasons.

I do wish the world was a kinder place right now and we took more time to reach out to people who are struggling and be more willing to lend a helping hand.

If anyone reading this is having a tough time...please pm me if you do not want to post about it.

My advise Josh (I know you did not ask for it) is to focus on what you can control and do good where you can. Let your faith be a comfort and inspiration.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Almost Christmas, Green Bay week, random thoughts - by Ladypanther - 12-21-2023, 06:27 PM