Started by Ladypanther

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

17 posts in this topic
Ladypanther

482 posts 77 threads Joined: Oct 2023
12-22-2023, 06:30 PM -
"Maybe this game will be a Christmas present for Panthers fans."

That would be awesome Hob....love that thought.

Thank you for your excellent post.  Agree with everything you said.

Just a thought about the next HC.  I know the want is Ben Johnson.  Big question as to whether enough money would trump a shitty owner for him.  If not Johnson...the idea of Tabor intrigues me..of course depending how he looks in the remaining games.

Never really thought about ST coaches much but recently have been finding out more about them.  They have to have a handle on the entire team and how players may or may not fit into each unit.  They are constantly adjusting and often on the fly.  As a head coach Tabor said he would rely on the coordinators to do their jobs.  I read something this morning about John Harbaugh...he has the same philosophy.  Helps him attract good coordinators. (Tepper could learn something here).

So having a head coach with a whole team approach, who is good at strategy and game management, and can and is willing to make adjustments...might just be the thing the team needs.

Something to consider and watch these last few games.

Glad to see that Ocean/beach guy pop back in here.

Nice long holiday weekend.  Hope everyone enjoys....especially Panther fans on Sunday.
This post was last modified: 12-22-2023, 06:31 PM by Ladypanther.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Almost Christmas, Green Bay week, random thoughts - by Ladypanther - 12-22-2023, 06:30 PM