• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

28 posts in this topic
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,194 posts 63 threads Joined: Dec 2019
01-13-2024, 12:30 AM -
(01-12-2024, 12:53 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote:
(01-11-2024, 10:56 PM)Josh21 Wrote: Please no Bill, please

Harbaugh over bill, don’t see either.  I’m wrong a lot.  Even w/ limited predictions.

Hobbit, very interesting?  That right?  Didn’t look it up, love words.  Origin?

Latin?

I looked back at the post... I guess you're asking about "miasma" ...???  Anyway, it's a little strange I guess, although it's fairly common usage. "A poisonous influence or atmosphere. Noxious emanations. Considered to be infectious or otherwise injurious." I haven't looked up the etymology.  I'll post it in the "words" thread.

And, 'Yes'. I agree, that there is little chance for either of them. However, I won't 'rule them out' because we have seen a LOT of strange things happen around here. Either one of them would be a very powerful HC. There would be no doubt "who" was in charge. I think both of them will be HCs in the NFL next year.  Why not here..?  Why not, indeed........
Huh
The fact that Belichick operates as GM as well as HC makes it all the more interesting.  One hire. No dissension between them. Only one person to blame.... UNDERSTAND:  I am NOT advocating for Belichick. It would be a terrible idea, I think.  But Harbaugh .... that's a different matter. I think he would straighten out this mess. With the right GM he would be a "force" to be reckoned with.
I meant tre interesant.  French I think.  But thank u on miasma, didn’t know that one either.

Common usage my bum…. Never heard miasma before. Heh.
This post was last modified: 01-13-2024, 03:04 AM by Josh21.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PANTHERS "ALL IN" ON BILL BILL BELICHICK - by Josh21 - 01-13-2024, 12:30 AM