PANTHERS "ALL IN" ON BILL BILL BELICHICK
Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

28 posts in this topic
OceanPanther

108 posts 12 threads Joined: Mar 2020
01-19-2024, 01:57 PM -
Simple question . Do you want a new and upcoming, rising star without HC experience ?

Or would you rather have an experienced coach who has been successful as an NFL head coach in the past. ?

This is just my opinion and that's not worth a lot lol.. but after the last 5 years, we are at rock bottom or very close to it. Another 3 yrs of a bad coaching experience and we'll be there.

I tend to think Tepper might like to win more than meddle. I also believe a former HC might be able to have a back bone when it comes to standing up to Tepper. If he can come in and turn things around early, ( that means win some games , and win a game or two we aren't suppose to win ) then he can maybe keep Tepper in the owners box.
A less experienced HC could do the same, but I feel they would have less backbone and not stand up to him .

That doesn't mean I'd rather have Dan Quinn who has been to a Super Bowl, than say, Ben Johnson or Todd Monken .

Even HC who have been to Super Bowls might not have the backbone to stand up and tell our owner no.. LIke say Mike McCarty in Dallas.

So it's a tough row to hoe. I just don't 3 more years of bad teams.

Who do you think would stand up to the owner. I think Belichick would, Harbaugh would , I think Mike Vrable would. That may be why we aren't seeing them interviewed here. ( as of today anyway )

Messages In This Thread
RE: PANTHERS "ALL IN" ON BILL BILL BELICHICK - by OceanPanther - 01-19-2024, 01:57 PM