BEN JOHNSON OPTING OUT AND TAKING FLAK ++ BAD INTERVIEWS.??
Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

15 posts in this topic
Ladypanther

481 posts 77 threads Joined: Oct 2023
02-05-2024, 07:43 PM -
(02-05-2024, 04:29 PM)Firstchance Wrote: Not exactly sure if this timing??? But it should be noted that the Commanders not only had an interview with Johnson but also with Aaron Glenn so they were coming to Detroit anyways. Wasn’t like it was a wasted trip.

Of course my only thoughts, there are generally two sides to every thing and media paints it their way.

Peace ☮️

Washington might not have sent the same people....certainly would have made a diff schedule.  Word is they found out on twitter before Johnson informed them.

"“I like Ben. A year ago, he knew he wasn’t ready,” one high-ranking executive with another team texted. “I get a feeling he still thinks he needs time. Who knows? But to break (the decision) while they were in the air is a poor choice.”

Whatever the theory, league sources, whether they cared about Washington’s plight or not, shared one unified sentiment: The Commanders got screwed.

“Outrageous. Simply outrageous,” said a league source familiar with the situation. “That’s not how you conduct business. It is how you ruin your reputation.”

https://theathletic.com/5242976/2024/02/...dan-quinn/

Messages In This Thread
RE: BEN JOHNSON OPTING OUT AND TAKING FLAK ++ BAD INTERVIEWS.?? - by Ladypanther - 02-05-2024, 07:43 PM