Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,158 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
03-23-2024, 11:32 AM -
(03-23-2024, 10:38 AM)Ladypanther Wrote:
(03-23-2024, 12:33 AM)Josh21 Wrote: IMHO we seem to be hiring players they know.  Trying to build a culture.  Not a bad plan.  May take time, but change is needed.

Right, this may take time. What I hope they are doing is building a winner.  Although the Panthers have had good seasons...it was never sustainable.  The fact that this franchise has never had back to back winning seasons is an atrocious fact.

I do not think this team has had a good GM since Polian.  I hope Morgan changes that.

The thing I love about Dan Morgan is that he was here as a player and he was here during the past Tepper years.  He knows what went on behind the scenes, and he knows and understands what gave the team success and what led to its continued downfall.  

All the changes he/they are making goes back to what I said the other day about what we "had" wasn't working, so we need something new and different.  I've gone all-in on letting them build what they can build.  

As for Canales, I like his youthful spirit and his positive attitude.  

All things included, I think we very well could have at least have a winning season, if only 50%.  

Just give us something to be excited about and look forward to all week.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PANTHERS AGREE TO TERMS WITH FORMER RAMS SAFETY NICK SCOTT - by PantherFan007 - 03-23-2024, 11:32 AM