Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,341 posts 756 threads Joined: Dec 2019
07-21-2024, 09:36 AM -
(07-15-2024, 08:15 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote:
(07-15-2024, 08:33 AM)PantherFan007 Wrote: Thanks, but I've been wondering why they keep regurgitating the same articles in different form.  Do they have no staff writers or have they just gotten lazy?  I keep seeing stuff posted "recently" on Panthers.com that was posted on there like a month or so ago.  Curious.  If they need a staff writer (or photographer) and the price is right, CALL ME! :)

Actually... I have an answer for that.

I have asked that question (and others) of Darin Gantt. Darin says that they have VERY limited staff this time of year. The writers, photographers, personalities, etc., are extremely busy starting with Training Camp. They work pretty much straight through the whole season and then a very short break before the draft (maybe a couple of days), then straight through OTAs and Mini-camp with only the occasional short break. The only real break they get is between Mini-camp and Training Camp. So all vacations are scheduled during that time frame. There's always someone there, but maybe only one writer and a photog..., so everything slows down until TC starts up. There's always something happening except during this break period. So everyone tries to get in some "family time."

The good news is, it will crank back up here in another week or so...

Dear Mr. Tepper/or to whom it may concern:

I have been a photographer since 1984 and have tons of pro equipment.

I have been a writer since the 8th grade in school, and studied at the United States Military Academy at West Point.

For a mere, $399,000 per year, I'm your Huckleberry.  

Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Theilen knows he has o prove himself again - by PantherFan007 - 07-21-2024, 09:36 AM