Fan Fest
Started by Firstchance

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Ladypanther

611 posts 115 threads Joined: Oct 2023
08-03-2024, 11:58 AM -
(08-03-2024, 09:18 AM)OceanPanther Wrote: Fan Fest  in Clemson  SC ..    You move the training camp to Charlotte ,  then go to Clemson U  for Fan Fest.  We still have some very bad decisions being made in the front office. 
From the few pictures I've seen,  the stadium looked ,,,, empty . Like,  people in their cars were driving by,, and said,, what's going on over there, lets go look.

What 007 said.  " Now whip this team into shape and let's win some freaking football games, for crying out loud!"

No we don't have to win exhibition games..  but we need to look like a professional football team.
I'm not hearing a lot of great things about players in preseason workouts.   

Are y'all hearing good things ?  I'm on the coast and we have little to no coverage of the Panthers.

We've heard great things from training cap in years past and it did not translate to the reg season so am not putting to much stock in anything now.  However...it does sound like Mingo and TM are showing some signs of life. Clowney sounds like a diff maker...and they like the rookie LB from UK.  Apparently fanfest was full of pre snap penalties. Getting rid of those a priority.  Dave said Bryce was good but not great Thurs night. 

Last year in preseason, the oline looked like crap...which was downplayed by the team...but then they looked like crap throughout the season.  That is one of the main things I am looking for in preseason games.  Also...it is still a question as to whether the D can get to the QB.  I don't think Burns is a good as he thinks he is but we need some players to step up there.  I think with all the injuries (and lack of offense) Evero did a great job last year.  With some players in the 2nd year of his D...and hopefully some healthy bodies, hoping to see some good things there.

And...seems XL and rookie TE Sanders need some time adjusting to the NFL.
This post was last modified: 08-03-2024, 12:00 PM by Ladypanther.

Messages In This Thread
Fan Fest - by Firstchance - 08-01-2024, 08:53 PM
RE: Fan Fest - by Hobbit99 - 08-02-2024, 03:10 AM
RE: Fan Fest - by PantherFan007 - 08-02-2024, 06:34 AM
RE: Fan Fest - by OceanPanther - 08-03-2024, 09:18 AM
RE: Fan Fest - by Ladypanther - 08-03-2024, 11:58 AM