Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

22 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,001 posts 559 threads Joined: Dec 2019
08-18-2024, 11:46 PM -
(08-18-2024, 09:02 PM)Josh21 Wrote: I will say this as MHO n be done with it.  I think the reasoning so far is to evaluate who’s making the team(53) n who to keep on the ps.  Gotta get a good look at them to know.  Some showed out, some didn’t.  Great to have film on them for later.  Waivewire stuff.  We evaluated the back end thoroughly.  I’d love the startes to play, but I see the back end playing most of the game.  It is low key very important!  Gotta field 53 good ones n the ps.  So around 70 guys.  Lots of b/u players developing.  I think that’s a good plan. 

Thoughts?

Maybe less is more, from the starters?  I agree I’d love to see some snaps.  I’m not HC.  He seems to make me trust him.  I don’t know why.

I'm not coaching here. I'm not even an "armchair" coach. I know nothing about the 'inside information' around the team. I actually like Canales. He seems OK as a coach.

Everything I said up there ^^^ was about perception.  MY perception and the facts as I know them to be. It was about what I think, and about what I would like to see. As a fan, and as a Panthers supporter, I am looking for something to grab on to. Something to inspire some confidence. Seeing our #1s and #2s on the field, playing together AS A TEAM might ease the consternation around my woefully inadequate brain.

Bag Sick
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFICIAL 2024 PRESEASON GAME 2 THREAD: PANTHERS VS JETS - by Hobbit99 - 08-18-2024, 11:46 PM