• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

22 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,001 posts 559 threads Joined: Dec 2019
08-19-2024, 12:30 PM -
(08-19-2024, 06:40 AM)Ladypanther Wrote: ***&^%$#@!!@#$%^&
***&^%$#@!!@#$%^&

We will find out early on how this approach impacts the readiness of the starters. On the positive side...they come into the season being fresh.

Who knows how this will work out.  But, it is refreshing to have a coach who is willing to be creative  and adapt and do it with conviction.

One more plus...The Saints will have little information for their prep for game 1.

AGREED --- THIS ^^^^ !!!
Thumbsup Headbang

(08-19-2024, 09:00 AM)OceanPanther Wrote: 2024 Draft Picks:

Give them a grade.  I know,  some haven't seen the field.  Others limited. ( probably haven't been fitted for helmets lol )
We usually can't tell how well we've drafted till a player has been in the league for  2-3 years .  The Luke's Cam's and Peppers are not the norm.

1 (32): WR Xavier Legette, South Carolina. -- UNKNOWN. Lots of hype. Hopeful... But apparently lots to learn
2 (46): RB Jonathon Brooks, Texas. -- UNKNOWN. Drafting a rookie RB with a surgical knee.?? Unheard of--SMDH. Still, HopefulL...
3 (72): LB Trevin Wallace, Kentucky. -- A. The best of the draft class SO FAR
4 (101): TE Ja'Tavion Sanders, Texas. -- B+ SO FAR - Looking good against suspect low-level defenders.
5 (157): CB Chau Smith-Wade, Washington State. -- C Lots of hype. Lots of hat, but little cowboy.
6 (200): DL Jaden Crumedy, Mississippi State. -- C- Meh.. (I'm hesitant to give any rookie less than a "C" of some sort..)
7 (240): LB Michael Barrett, Michigan. -- C- Meh.. (See here ^^^)

I WANT to give Legette an "A" -- But, sadly, it's not possible. I THINK he's going to be a good one. --- Jonathon Brooks..?? SMDH -- A high-level talent RB coming off of a surgically repaired knee.??? -- SERIOUSLY.?? A RB with damaged wheels.?? I think -- I mean, well -- uhh -- shit, I don't know what to say.
THIS is a good exercise..  Big Grin Joker
This post was last modified: 08-19-2024, 01:14 PM by Hobbit99.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFICIAL 2024 PRESEASON GAME 2 THREAD: PANTHERS VS JETS - by Hobbit99 - 08-19-2024, 12:30 PM