Started by OceanPanther

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,001 posts 559 threads Joined: Dec 2019
08-21-2024, 03:23 PM -
(08-21-2024, 08:56 AM)OceanPanther Wrote: Is the downtown Charlotte practice facility , our permanent practice facility ?    No more  Rock Hill SC ,, ?  correct  ?

I ask because , from the pictures I've seen , it's seems to be pretty wide open and could be viewed from any number of possible buildings near by.  It seems this preseason has been a lot more locked down for fans, with a lot fewer videos from fans.   And since we all believe opponents will stop and nothing to get an edge ( spy on other teams practices ) it seems out practice fields are pretty open ..  I've seen air photos...

Why is  Jake Luton on IR list.. ??   And he can't play all season ??  this is so weird to me.  Yes , I realize I am talking about a 3rd string QB

Hmm... Really, I think the question about the practice facility has not been addressed yet. Not sure, but I would think that it MIGHT change (to some extent) as the facility upgrades get started. I know there are plans for a field house and additional training facilities of some sort. Not sure where..??

As far as Luton is concerned... ¿Quien sabe?  I THINK the decision was made to go with Plummer for now as the 3rd QB. That could all change too as we get closer to the 53 roster.
Bag Bag
This post was last modified: 08-21-2024, 03:23 PM by Hobbit99.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panthers Practice Facility in Charlotte - by Hobbit99 - 08-21-2024, 03:23 PM