Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,299 posts 742 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-16-2024, 08:44 AM -
I know we have gone thru a lot of bad seasons and lost a lot of games, but these two back-to-back games have tossed cold water onto any of the burning embers I had left of being a fan of NFL Football. 

This wasn't the first time I didn't want to listen to the coaches or player interviews or anything, but this IS the first time that I did NOT waste my time going over to the website and listen to their blah-blah-blah excuses and rambling "We have to play better, we have to execute" bullcrap. 

This seriously disgusts me.  It makes me ashamed. 

I'm wondering what it would take to get an NFL Football Team in Charlotte?  Because, as of now, we don't HAVE one.

I've seen community colleges put on better games than what this "team" has fielded over the past two weeks.

Lip Service is all we get.

Now, the tough part.  I think WE have all realized and have come to terms that Bryce Young is NOT the quarterback of the future.

The problem is this:

To bench Bryce would mean the Owner made a mistake huge drafting him.  Tepper isn't about to do that.

To keep Bryce on the field means that the Coaching Staff appear to be at fault.

So that's the catch-22 as of now.

Also, to put Jack Plummer out there, if he played better than Bryce, it would also make Tepper look bad.

If they bench Bryce and put Plummer out there and he fails, then Tepper would claim it was all on the Coaching Staff.

It's going to be an ugly "season", I can see that already.

What I have is nausea up to my sinuses.

What I do NOT have is ANY type of faith in this Team, especially under the ownership of Dave Tepper.

How can they expect "Fans" to keep watching, paying money to sit in the stadium, pay $30 or $40 to park half a mile away and walk, just to see this same ole crap?  How do they expect to make money from "Merchandise"??  How do they expect to keep any sponsors?  How do they expect to keep fans at home watching what crap they put on display?

I'm sick, sick, sick of it all.
This post was last modified: 09-16-2024, 08:46 AM by PantherFan007.

Messages In This Thread
FIRST TIME EVER ??? - by PantherFan007 - 09-16-2024, 08:44 AM
RE: FIRST TIME EVER ??? - by PantherFan007 - 09-16-2024, 08:56 AM