Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

11 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,037 posts 565 threads Joined: Dec 2019
Yesterday, 12:07 PM -
(Yesterday, 10:34 AM)PantherFan007 Wrote: Sorry I wasn't on after the game yesterday.  I went outside and cut a tree down so my power would go back out Tongue

<just kidding!>

For some reason this loss didn't seem like other losses we've had.  We were in the game, and while there are things we need to get cleaned up, it still gave me hope!

I'm glad you showed up here 007... For a minute I thought we had slipped a time warp or something. Entered another dimension. Something...

I know the storm has people wondering and scared for relatives and friends. Completely understandable. But there has been no one on the forum since the kickoff yesterday...  AND, as you said, the game wasn't that bad.

Injuries on Defense have put us in a hole, for sure. But we are moving the ball. Chuba Hubbard is running the ball. Dalton is hitting receivers. One INT yesterday, but that was a "strip" more than a poorly thrown ball.  I'm still a believer. Overall, we didn't do too badly. DEFENSE has to improve...

OH... One other thing.... Legette needs to learn how to hold on to the ball. -- Seriously.!!
Old
This post was last modified: Yesterday, 12:10 PM by Hobbit99.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - PANTHERS VS BENGALS - by Hobbit99 - Yesterday, 12:07 PM