Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

3 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,001 posts 559 threads Joined: Dec 2019
08-29-2024, 12:50 PM -
Here is the current discourse on the waiver wire pick-ups. Dan Morgan and Brandt Tilis meet with reporters to discuss who, when and why. There are some more spots to fill on the Practice Squad, so it's possible that Dan could pick up some more guys off of waivers. More swapping around could happen.  This is not the final look for the 53 --- IMHO.

"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"
Ladypanther

611 posts 115 threads Joined: Oct 2023
08-29-2024, 02:18 PM -
Thanks for that link.  Sounds like Dan will always be looking to add a better player.

A lot of people were afraid that the team got Scott Fitterer II when Dan was named GM. Instead...seems like they are light years apart in the way they approach the job.  How many times has Dan used the word "discipline" ? I finally have hope that we have a good front office.  And by the way, as OceanPanther alluded to...how many times have we heard Dan or Dave refer to "Mr Tepper" lately?  THE ANSWER IS NONE!!!!!!!!!
This post was last modified: 08-29-2024, 02:19 PM by Ladypanther.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,001 posts 559 threads Joined: Dec 2019
08-29-2024, 07:31 PM -
(08-29-2024, 02:18 PM)Ladypanther Wrote: Thanks for that link.  Sounds like Dan will always be looking to add a better player.

A lot of people were afraid that the team got Scott Fitterer II when Dan was named GM. Instead...seems like they are light years apart in the way they approach the job.  How many times has Dan used the word "discipline" ? I finally have hope that we have a good front office.  And by the way, as OceanPanther alluded to...how many times have we heard Dan or Dave refer to "Mr Tepper" lately?  THE ANSWER IS NONE!!!!!!!!!

YW....

That is the most I've heard from Brandt Tilis since he arrived here. Dan also ... 
CoolDance
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,291 posts 66 threads Joined: Dec 2019
08-29-2024, 10:16 PM -
I’d believe anything Dan told me. Tillis looked to be the guy so smart, he’s awkward with most social interactions (a la Sheldon cooper), not a diss. Some of his reactions were priceless. He answered one question with “sure”. That’s funny stuff.