Panthers On The Road to Jax
Started by OceanPanther

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

18 posts in this topic
OceanPanther

108 posts 12 threads Joined: Mar 2020
12-27-2023, 10:35 AM -
I visited the Jacksonville Jaguars message boards,,  and Ohhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyy..    You'd think they were 2- 13  , and a 7 point underdog.

They are soooooooooooooo afraid of the 5th straight loss.  Most are predicting it.  Truly ,, They were shouting the praises of Bryce..  That Chark was the second coming of Tyreek Hill etc etc..
They complained about offensive and defensive lines..  i Trevor was going to have to take the golf carts back that he gave them..  

All pro fan bases are negative thinking lol..   ALL.   Even the once powerful Patriots and Steelers..  their fans whine big time with a couple of bad years..  

So once again,  I'm predicting another great day for the Panthers on Dec 31, New Years Eve.   WE GET OUR ROAD WIN !!!!

JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Wrote:Panthers played the Packers close at home. We get dumped on by everyone.. Panthers win by 2 scores.  We aren't deserving of any playoff spot.

I say Panthers by 7.  We score late in the 4th to make it a 1 TD game and people will look at that as a positive and think we did good because we only loss by 1 TD to the worst team in the league lol
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-27-2023, 11:36 AM -
THANKS Ocean--
Finally, something to laugh about. Fblaugh

You're absolutely correct. No fan is happy with their team. Everyone thinks they're special and they deserve a team who wins every game they play. "Why not?  I'm a good person. I deserve it." This sense of entitlement makes me MAD and laugh at the same time.

If their teams wins ten in a row, that's good. That's how it's supposed to be. But let them lose a few and the first words out of their mouths are about who and how many coaches and managers HAVE to be FIRED.!!  It's mandatory. Nothing else will work. "I DEMAND Coach "so-and-so" be fired.!!  You hear me.?? I DEMAND it."

Then when the team doesn't listen to their "DEMANDS", they scream about "I bought 2 1/2 jerseys, 3 beers and nachos. I used to have season tickets. You DARE to question me.??!!!"

Fblaugh Big Grin Joker
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"
Firstchance

716 posts 81 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-27-2023, 01:03 PM -
Oh wait one minute Ocean.

I am a positive thinking individual…lol. Just positive we are driving south on the north bound side of the interstate. 

And is there truth that Bryce bought his OLine fruit cakes?
This post was last modified: 12-27-2023, 02:00 PM by Firstchance.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

12-27-2023, 06:04 PM -
(12-27-2023, 01:03 PM)Firstchance Wrote: Oh wait one minute Ocean.

I am a positive thinking individual…lol. Just positive we are driving south on the north bound side of the interstate. 

LOLOL   Big Grin

Big Grin Fblaugh

Now THAT is funny.!!!
OceanPanther

108 posts 12 threads Joined: Mar 2020
12-28-2023, 11:08 AM -
(12-27-2023, 01:03 PM)Firstchance Wrote: Oh wait one minute Ocean.

Fblaugh Fblaugh Fblaugh
Ladypanther

481 posts 77 threads Joined: Oct 2023
12-28-2023, 07:35 PM -
(12-27-2023, 10:35 AM)OceanPanther Wrote: I visited the Jacksonville Jaguars message boards,,  and Ohhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyy..    You'd think they were 2- 13  , and a 7 point underdog.

They are soooooooooooooo afraid of the 5th straight loss.  Most are predicting it.  Truly ,, They were shouting the praises of Bryce..  That Chark was the second coming of Tyreek Hill etc etc..
They complained about offensive and defensive lines..  i Trevor was going to have to take the golf carts back that he gave them..  

All pro fan bases are negative thinking lol..   ALL.   Even the once powerful Patriots and Steelers..  their fans whine big time with a couple of bad years..  

So once again,  I'm predicting another great day for the Panthers on Dec 31, New Years Eve.   WE GET OUR ROAD WIN !!!!

JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Wrote:Panthers played the Packers close at home. We get dumped on by everyone.. Panthers win by 2 scores.  We aren't deserving of any playoff spot.

I say Panthers by 7.  We score late in the 4th to make it a 1 TD game and people will look at that as a positive and think we did good because we only loss by 1 TD to the worst team in the league lol

Hey there beach bum.  Like some positive energy.

I have a soft spot for the Jags...when they are not playing us. (There's a story...for another time). So I was glad they were doing well...until they weren't.

The Panthers are making progress. Hell...last week if 4th qtr Bryce was also 1st qtr Bryce the game would have had a much different ending. Was a little disappointed that the D did not play better but hard to complain when they have played so well all year and not given up.

Have seen no one saying this but if Tabor keeps steadying the ship he should get some consideration for HC.  Tepper keeps looking for a home run and striking out. He has made me long for good ole mediocre football...lol.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

12-28-2023, 08:20 PM -
Relying on the power of positive thinking.... I went to my other pants and located my crystal ball. If everyone was healthy, the Panthers would have little or no chance on Sunday.

BUT... since the Jags super-human QB, Trevor Lawrence, is still not practicing and MIGHT indeed miss this game, well... the Panthers DO have a chance to pull out a victory. (I mean.... that's what my crystal ball says..??).  ¿Quien sabe?

Some weeks back when I predicted a loss in this game, Lawrence was in command. Nowadays, not so much.....  So, will the Panthers manage to pull off an upset.??  The oddsmakers don't believe it. Panthers were 7 point dogs at the start of the week.  Haven't seen recent odds, but....I'll go look....

Latest odds still have the Jags at 6.5 to 7 point favorites depending on which betting line you believe in.

I'm not sure that the Panthers can do a "last week" again this week. So I expect we'll lose this game.  Still, there's a chance, and above all let's hope for a good, exciting game.!!
Joker
Firstchance

716 posts 81 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-28-2023, 08:30 PM -
You know Jacksonville fans are not known for their football IQ… heck, they still make noise when it’s 3rd down… but they have the ball.
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,194 posts 63 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-28-2023, 11:01 PM -
Hehe.
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,194 posts 63 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-29-2023, 05:15 PM -
(12-28-2023, 11:01 PM)Josh21 Wrote: Hehe.

Lawrence is out.